About the Role
Uber makes it easy for people to get a ride in minutes, 24/7, nearly anywhere in the world. Uber for Business helps companies improve their operational efficiency and grow their bottom line by unlocking the full potential of the Uber platform.
As a PMM, you will work with Uber's product development and global marketing teams to shape Uber's vision for seamless and delightful business transportation.
What You'll Do
- Shape product narratives and customer strategies, including audience definition, end-to-end product positioning, and comms architecture
- Drive a research agenda that equips the product team with data-based customer insights to deliver the right products and experiences
- Oversee effective go-to-market plans and growth strategies for global products, marketing both to employees and the businesses that support them
- Produce best-in-class product communications, from marketing campaigns to sales materials
What You'll Need
- 4 Minimum Years of Experience with Product Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Enterprise Marketing
About the Team
The Uber for Business team is working to make Uber the best choice for business transportation. This includes making transportation more delightful and stress-free for business travelers, building a platform that makes it easy for businesses to adopt and scale Uber as their default choice for employee transportation, and enabling companies to offer seamless transportation solutions to their clients and customers.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.