About the Role
Uber is looking for a highly skilled, inquisitive and inventive mind to join the Marketing Strategy team as a Sr. Brand Manager. You would have the excellent opportunity to lead and execute the strategic marketing vision for the company that's completely transforming the way that people move through their city.
This function sits at the intersection of creative, insights/data and product, and is essential to driving the business forward. Sr. Brand Managers help to lead the entire strategic workflow across the Marketing team to generate the most innovative, and insights-driven and marketing output, with the goal of driving growth across products/services and build brand sentiment.
This role will be specifically working with our financial product portfolio, a Sr Brand Manager - Financial Products is focused on key financial partnerships, payments methods and new product/services that address core business needs, deepen our customer relationships, and generate business growth.
If you pride yourself on being a marketing leader and creative problem solver, and thrive working cross-functionally, then we'd love to speak with you.
What You'll Do
- Develop core messaging frameworks and positioning for Uber financial product marketing efforts
- Leverage market intelligence and consumer insights to craft audience, creative, and campaign strategies
- Lead the execution of integrated marketing campaigns, acting as main POC for all creative agencies and internal creative partners
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product, and BD on developing innovative go-to-market strategy for product launches / new feature roll outs, always acting as the voice of the consumer
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional leadership (including Product, Research, Communications/Policy, Design, Brand, 3rd Party Partners and more) to deliver world-class marketing communications that drive business growth, customer acquisition, and loyalty
- Represent Uber Marketing with external and internal stakeholders, working together to find shared value and aligning on shared marketing plans.
- Act as global hub for all international strategy teams, developing practices that can be leveraged across the globe
What You'll Need
- Minimum 10 years experience in building and managing brand products and marketing campaigns with deep expertise in marketing strategy, acquisition, research/consumer insights, implementation, and analytics; tech or consulting firm experience desired
- Experience working in financial services highly preferred. MBA desired.
- Experience in guiding innovative initiatives that meet and exceed business and financial goals; critical thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills
- A focus on the big picture and unifying team members and brand marketing initiatives around core brand targets and strategic goals
- Demonstrated history as a strategist with engaging skills in verbal, written, and visual communications
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for deeper ways to approach problems and connect dots.
- Knowledge & rigor. You believe the best answer is finding the right answer, insight or audience. You are quick on your feet and have a strategic perspective that others rely on. You know moving fast is not a reason to lower the quality bar.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills; integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily and prioritize ruthlessly. Strong program management skills and proven experience of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work to tight timescales.
- Versatile. Ability to succeed in a highly matrixed organization, understand priorities, and manage multiple tracks of business.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed. Partnering with managers and various teams to solve problems.
- Bold action. You drive results in a big way and can get things done in a highly matrixed and relationship-based organization.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.