About the role:
Many Drivers rely on Uber as their primary earnings source. The Driver engagement team assists drivers in capturing the opportunity Uber creates for them. We help drivers identify the most important earnings opportunities each day, reflect on work completed, and ultimately help drivers improve their earnings potential.
Product Managers on this team are responsible for some of the highest traffic visual elements within the Driver app. Through this engagement, you'll be responsible for boosting satisfaction, enabling driver growth, and ultimately delivering best-in-class user experiences.
What you'll do:
As a Product Manager on Driver Engagement, you will do all of the following:
- Define a roadmap that improves satisfaction for, and engagement with, Uber by redefining how earnings are communicated to drivers
- Collaborate with designers through iterations of the large number of user interfaces you will own
- Collaborate with data science to understand interaction effects of changes to your surfaces
- Partner with peers across Driver and Marketplace orgs to ensure the UIs you launch have a stable enough framework / platform that others can quickly iterate on top of our initial launches
What You'll Need
Minimum 5 years of experience as a Product Manager
* Strong written and oral communication skills Demonstrated experience delivering executive level presentations as well as detailed product requirement documentation
- Prior experience collaborating with designers to launch front end features
- Prior experience collaborating with engineers with demonstrated ability to understand and tradeoff engineering cost against business goals
- Demonstrated analytic capability. SQL competency a plus
Questions you'll address in the role:
- How can Uber display driver earnings information pre-trip, post-trip, and over the course of the week to maximize comprehension?
- How can a retrospective experience be integrated with a planning experience to help drivers make more informed decisions about when and where they drive?
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.