About Uber for Business
Uber for Business has one goal to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber's technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.
With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go.
As a Sr Ecommerce Program Manager for Uber for Business, you'll help build and drive the SMB online sales strategy. The ideal candidate is a self starter that possesses exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with experience in e-commerce operations and management.
What You'll Do
- Own the strategy and execution of the U4B self service funnel globally
- Lead the management of the U4B website and acquisition channels;
- Plan, analyse, test and optimize the entire visit-to-lead-to-purchase funnel continuously improving onsite performance;
- Partner with product, marketing, sales and operations teams to define optimal processes and execute integrated metrics-driven initiatives;
- Partner with regional marketing managers to align marketing budgets and forecasts globally and determine the best performance marketing mix to achieve acquisition targets and company quarterly gross bookings goals;
- Work with sales and marketing to build and optimize the lead feedback loop;
- Collaborate with business systems, data science, ad tech, and marketing analytics to evaluate and optimize new ecommerce marketing technology;
- Communicate with management teams on an ongoing basis regarding performance results of the self service channel;
- Integrate the eCommerce management function to product roadmaps with regards to online acquisition channels development (i.e. websites, app) and bug fixes with back-end and front-end developers;
- Benchmark service levels and minimize site disruptions and negative customer experiences.
- 6+ years of experience, with a strong emphasis on e-commerce, online conversion performance marketing and inbound demand generation;
- Data-driven; able to analyze and drive decisions through data;
- Deep understanding of web analytics, SEO, conversion optimization, marketing analytics/attribution, marketing operations, and ecommerce best practices;
- Strong understanding of B2B dynamics and requirements;
- Proficiency with marketing automation, CRM and analytics platforms (Marketo, Optimizely, Salesforce);
- Experience setting rigorous A/B testing and MVT;
- Ability to manage multiple and complex projects, set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication, writing, and project management skills;
- Strong Leadership and Teamwork capability;
- Knowledge in data analysis using: SQL, R or Python is a plus;
- Good technical understanding of web architecture and technologies.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.