Reporting directly to the market Revenue Lead, the Account Executive will be the key point of contact during prospective members’ Knotel experiences. S/he will lead negotiations with C-Level executives and/or brokers, ensuring that they receive excellent customer service and, in so doing, further Knotel’s reputation as an essential disrupter of commercial real estate. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Account Executive will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Lead an end-to-end sales process - working with prospective c-level executives - from first meeting to tour to negotiation and close
- Establish partnerships with commercial real estate brokers to generate pipeline
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams (Real Estate, Design, Architecture, PM, IT, Legal, etc…) to nurture deal flow
- Exceed a clear set of goals, with a specific focus on growing a book of business and maintaining 100% building occupancy
- Update and organize internal CRM systems to track pipeline and distill insights from data
- Measure sales effectiveness and prepare statistics for weekly and monthly team meetings
- Carry Knotel’s culture of being customer-centric yet outcome driven
Who You Are
- 6-10 years of full-cycle closing experience
- Corporate Real Estate and/or Commercial Real Estate experience highly preferred
- Experience working in a dynamic, high growth business preferred
- You have a track record for outperforming KPIs
- You leverage data to understand stories behind numbers, and you know how to pivot on a strategy when the time is right
- You thrive in an autonomous environment
You are a hunter and strong negotiator. You have a bias to action and know how to execute quickly and effectively. Engaging with business executives across all industries comes naturally to you, and you know how to build a strong rapport, earn trust, and challenge their assumptions. You’re intellectually curious and captivated by the changing tides of commercial real estate, eager to gain expertise in this exciting industry as quickly as possible. You’ve cut your teeth in an account management or business development.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for leading brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across nearly 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.