Given that broker led deals currently account for more than half of all deals closed, we understand that brokers are and will continue to be integral to Knotel’s rapid growth. Working cross-functionally with the Marketing, Growth, and Real Estate teams, you will be responsible for building the Knotel brand within the local broker community. This includes refining Knotel’s value proposition in the local market, creating content to support that value prop, and determining the relevant distribution channels. The end goal of these efforts is to increase demand generation from the broker channel.
What You’ll Do
- Refine Knotel’s value proposition in the local market
- Onboard and continuously educate brokerage firms about Knotel through webinars, in person market meetings, and industry events
- Build relationships with brokers through larger market meetings and 1:1 interactions (breakfasts, lunches, etc.)
- Train Knotel’s local sales team on how to best pitch to brokers
- Create broker oriented content for sales (decks) as well as collateral that brokers can use in their own pitches (one sheeters, property flyers)
- Review email copy and sales pitch that sales uses for brokers
- Determine content that goes into property newsletter to brokers
- Design and implement broker incentives for specific properties and markets
- Ideate and attend broker events hosted by Knotel as well as key events hosted by the broker community
- Ensure that Knotel is a member of/involved in reputable CRE organizations in the local market
- Build initiatives to drive increased broker engagement with Knotel, such as a broker awards program and/or advisory board
- Schedule and present at quarterly market meetings at each major house
- Grow and maintain broker database
Who You Are
- Self-starter who has the ability to get his or her hands dirty
- Have experience being a broker, or at the very least have experience working closely with the broker community
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and high attention to detail
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.