The Field Marketing Manager will help drive and execute Knotel’s marketing strategy in the local market. If you like wearing many different hats, this role is for you, as you will be one of the first marketing hires in the market.
What You’ll Do
- Support overall marketing team goals and programs
- Develop the local field marketing plan to generate demand, which aligns with overall company strategy. This plan may include ads, content, events, and press opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the execution of the field marketing plan and remain within budget
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Ideate and execute events for prospects, customers, and brokers
- Support local sales team members where needed
- Be a brand advocate
Who You Are
- You move quickly and are comfortable wearing many different hats
- Analytical and consistently looking to optimize
- You are outcomes driven
- You have the ability to think big picture but also sweat the details
- You can ruthlessly prioritize
- Startup experience a plus
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.