Reporting to the Director of FP&A, the Senior Manager, West Coast FP&A will be charged with leading the forecasting, reporting, and analysis of Knotel’s West Coast business. The candidate will work closely with the respective General Managers of our San Francisco/Los Angeles businesses and the business teams to understand and track core business drivers. S/he will be able to grow with the company and be instrumental in building out a world-class finance organization.
What You'll Do:
- Financial Reporting & Forecasting
- Support the San Francisco and Los Angeles businesses on day-to-day FP&A needs, including reporting, forecasting, and analytics
- Liaising with Headquarters, help to apply and disseminate global processes and best practices to the local West Coast businesses
- Provide analytical support for property profitability and deal profitability
- Guide business partners on the Financial landscape of the respective markets, including tax matters, lease terms, etc.
- Help the West Coast businesses achieve their financial and budget goals
- Support the strategic expansion of Knotel in additional West Coast markets
- Identify business drivers and help drive business performance
- Any ad-hoc analysis as needed
Who You Are:
You are at home in an entrepreneurial, high-growth company and are always looking for new ideas and better ways of doing things. You embody our value of challenging orthodoxy. You're obsessed with strategizing sticky solutions that drive desired business outcomes at the executive level. You're a self-starter and natural leader with an ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans to execute against. You also have the following:
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to build and implement Financial processes from scratch
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to synthesize complex Finance topics to non-Finance teammates
- Natural curiosity with a passion for problem-solving using data and analytics
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and flexibility to grow into management
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform.
Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.