Adphorus is a travel marketing science company that provides travel brands with the tools and know-how to scale their digital marketing programs and revenues. The Adphorus platform makes executing a marketing science strategy automated, scalable and easy. Adphorus is an official Facebook & Instagram Marketing Partner, serving top global brands, including, Expedia, trivago, and Kayak. As a Sojern company, we are dedicated to developing custom solutions for travel. Sojern is travel’s direct demand engine for thousands of brands in the hotel, air, cruise, transportation, and tourism industries with 13 offices around the world.
We are looking for a motivated Senior Frontend Engineer to develop high quality and usable interfaces.
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
· 4+ years experience in industry as a frontend developer
· Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
· Experience with cross-browser testing
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, networking
· Experience with frontend tooling (Webpack/Grunt/Gulp/NPM)
· Experience with version control systems (Git)
· Having a keen eye on user experience to work with product teams
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Ability to adapt and learn about new web technologies
· Working proficiency in English
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Time Off: 30 vacation days
- Well-being: Medical insurance coverage, on site occupational health specialist, meditation opportunities and more!
- Travel: IATA Card discounts