Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) with amazing collaboration skills to join us in our NYC Headquarters.
About this role
- You will work with engineering teams to improve how we design, develop, deliver, and evolve our services, to improve their availability, scalability, and performance.
- Once services are live, you will maintain them by measuring and monitoring their availability, performance, and overall health.
- Together with your team, you will share on-call duties and be an escalation contact for service incidents.
- When availability or performance incidents occur, you will provide technical leadership and lead blameless postmortems.
- You will proactively design efficient processes and automate tedious tasks.
- Our client’s confidentiality is critical, so you will relentlessly build and evolved systems using the best practices.
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.