As an Android Engineer at Talkspace, you will be contributing to our growing engineering team to deliver a tool that helps people get the help they need. This role will work closely with product owners, stakeholders and ultimately play a key role in ensuring that product quality keeps our users safe and delighted.
You will design, develop and maintain source code and tests of our client facing Android app inside our continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline. This includes coverage of both short-term implementation and contribute to long-term goals in order to create a robust and flexible code base for everyone to contribute to the stability of the app and the speed of development.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the ability to quickly learn the products, pay attention to detail and work in a team-oriented environment that rapidly evolves with our client’s necessities.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Advocate for our end users, help product and release managers understand the quality of an app in development
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.