Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is transforming the legacy Secure Email Gateway with its next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, the Agari Identity Graph™ detects, defends, and deters costly advanced email attacks including business email compromise, spear phishing and account takeover. Winner of the 2018 Best Email Security Solution by SC Magazine, Agari restores trust to the inbox for government agencies, businesses, and consumers worldwide.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
As Agari’s Office Manager, you will ensure a smooth day-to-day functionality of ongoing and ad hoc office activities and events, while managing longer-term facilities projects. Reporting into the G&A team, and located at our satellite office in Raleigh, NC, you will work with employees at all levels of the company. Office Hours are negotiable, not to exceed 28 hours/week.
You are the glue that holds the office and its people together. Acting as the face of the company, you will take full ownership on the overall presentation and culture of Agari’s Raleigh office.
- Front desk reception: Meet and greet visitors (interview candidates, clients, vendors) and serve as a resource for all company guests, ensuring a check-in process is completed
- Culture Guru – wants to be the lead or make a significant contribution to the culture/fun element of Agari
- Ensure a stocked, clean, and organized office environment (Maintain & organize kitchen supplies, load & unload dishwasher, cleanliness of conference rooms and lobby areas, catering clean-up)
- Ensure there is conference room availability for priority meetings, manage conference room schedule via Outlook
- Organize company events including: Regular happy hours, Tech Talks, weekly and ad hoc team lunches, and all other Raleigh events
- Employee on-boarding and off-boarding: Provide office orientation for new employees, oversee employee access to office, order business cards via Moo, provide company swag, clean out exiting employee desks
- Help manage anniversary gift program for Raleigh employees (tracking anniversaries, cards & gifts)
- Manage relationships with office vendors, including caterers, food suppliers & building management
- Oversee facilities relationships, coordinating with office building mgmt (landlord), electrical, plumbing and other building contacts
- Assess and provide recommendations on space planning and assist in procuring needed furniture and equipment
- Assist other departments with organizing department outings, shipping and event logistics
- Handle internal communications across the entire office
Your Keys to Success
Your warm and welcoming personality allows you to build relationships with Agarians at all levels. Your diligence, organization skills, and attention to detail allow you to be on the top of your game every day! And last but not least, you’re a team player and can play the role offense or defense in order to make your goal.
- Ability to uphold company values and absolute discretion
- Demonstrate consistency and professionalism with internal and external stakeholders
- Adaptable to changing business needs in a fast-moving environment
- Enthusiastic about hosting events (All-Hands, Happy Hours, weekly lunches, etc)
- Experience with Mac OS and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT)
- Prior experience as an administrative professional, preferably at least 2 years in a similar role
Ideal candidate profile
- College student interested in a career in Tech. While this role is not an internship, exposure to this field could be influential for those with an interest in Tech
- Full time college students who also need to work outside of their studies
- Parents rejoining the workforce, but who need to limit their commitment to part-time hours
- Entrepreneurs in transition who need time for personal projects
Why We're a Great Place to Work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)