As a Technical Product Manager (TPM) you will own project management and QA for our smart home products. The deliverables include hardware and software/cloud releases. You will work with different disciplines to ensure development to complete on time with high quality. This team member will work closely with our alpha/beta customers to transform our pre-released products to released products. You will also have the opportunity to work with Wyze users in multiple forums and social outlets to help communicate our user requires directly to our engineering teams.
- Communicate closely with product managers, designers, developers and testers for product development. Own development schedule and testing schedule for each product release.
- Be the gate keeper for product release. Own QA process together with the test team.
- Design and lead alpha/beta testing program.
- Be the liaison person between customers/external testers and the development team.
- Be one of the key owners for app release management and customer hardware/software testing process.
- Be active and proactive on social media channels. Follow up with customers on FB, forum, Reddit, Amazon for technical issues.
- Develop customer loyalty and push up customer satisfaction rate.
- Monitor different review channels (Amazon, app reviews) to analyze and design plans to improve customer satisfaction.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related majors.
- Excellent internal and external communication skill.
- 2+ years of product management experience in similar industry.
- 2+ years of experience in consumer internet technologies.
- Successful customer management experiences.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Mandarin.
- Experience with camera related products or connected home products.
- Active and passionate participant in Smart Home products
- Former release management experience
- Former development/testing experience
- Be available during some weekday nights due to partners from China
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.