The Office Manager will serve as the primary resource for Wyze Team Members for our growing startup, and will have considerable influence and impact on maintaining and supporting all business teams. The Office Manager must be self-motivated, work on several projects to support the operations teams, and our executive teams. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- Works on projects to help support operations and accounting projects to implement and support company policies and programs such as performance management, benefits administration, training and compliance with company policies.
- Responsible for managing and completing tasks related to on-boarding of new employees.
- Works closely with management and employees to engage employees and enhance retention.
- Supports people managers in employee relations, including, investigations, counseling, disciplinary action, and other recommendations for resolution. Initiates steps and makes recommendations for resolution.
- Supports operations teams in maintaining employee personnel files in accordance with relevant local, state and federal laws.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Supports other projects and objectives as required.
- Support recruiting team in screening and scheduling interviews.
- Proactively manage fluctuating calendars due to competing priorities and arrange detailed travel logistics for assigned executives
- Oversee organization and preparation of materials for executive presentations, meetings, and special projects
- Partner with others to manage, plan, and coordinate recurring and special projects as well as onsite and off-site executive-sponsored meetings and events
- Independently compose, edit and proofread business correspondence, presentations, reports, articles, etc., as well as conduct research as necessary
- Represent senior leadership by serving as a liaison to internal and external clients including screening phone calls and following up with clients when appropriate
- Manage expense reconciliation for assigned executives
- Manage set-up of meetings, activities and communications
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS in HR, Business or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in an office environment, in a similar role.
- Must have experience building effective people manager relationships.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects.
- Experience databases/CRM.
- Experience with G-Suite, Outlook, or MS Office.