About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
- Design and develop complex and abstract server-side modules that can work in a large-scale multi-tenant environment.
- Take ownership of complex modules from the ideation phase to deployment and maintenance.
- Work in a lean engineering team where automation primary motto.
- Work closely with the Architects and Product managers to realize the product vision into usable applications.
- Mentor and guide a small team of 2-3 juniors.
- Active participation in the hiring process to bring world-class programmers in the team.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience in industry standards and best practice in software architecture, design, debugging,documentation and testing.
- Knowledge of analytics and mobile tools like Firebase, Google Analytics, Push Notifications,Crashlytics is needed.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Hands-on experience with RUM tools such as New Relic, Raigun is needed.
- Working knowledge of mobile frameworks such as Ionic/Cordova is good to have.
- Hands-on experience with container and cluster orchestration technologies such as Docker,Kubernetes would be an added plus.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.S. from a reputed university with a good academic record.
- Curiosity to explore the cutting edge technologies and bake them in the products.
- Zeal and drive to take end-end ownership of large-scale modules and deliver them independently with minimum guidance.
- 3-5 years experience in server-side development.
- Competitive Salary as per market standards.
- Health and Medical Insurance as per industry norms.
- Flexible working hours.
- The chance to work with a world-class engineering team.