About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
- Drive revenue through new client acquisition
- Building and managing sales pipeline, involves working closely with marketing and Inside Sales teams
- Manage the entire sales cycle from qualifying to demonstrations and closing business
- Understand and analyze Client needs, and offer services accordingly
- Engage closely with the account management/delivery/implementation training team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules
- during the Sales process.
- Excellent team management and interpersonal communication skills enabling effective interaction with people at all organizational levels
Qualifications & Experience:
- 8+ years of sales experience and atleast last 3-5 years of relevant experience in selling SAAS solutions, preferably in FMCG, Retail & Hospitality segments
- Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment, start-up experience would be an advantage
- Experience in selling enterprise software solutions would be highly preferred
- Experience of selling Loyalty, CRM, Analytics product/services in retail sector is a plus
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, sales environment
- Experience with managing clients, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams
- Ability interact with any level within the customer organization (particularly with CXO/CMOs/Marketing Heads)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, forward thinking and decision making skills
- Comfortable operating in a highly dynamic and at times, ambiguous environment.
- Graduation with MBA from top ranked institution(MBA is not mandatory but will be an advantage)