About the Role
We're looking for a passionate, curious and proactive Brand Manager to help operationalize Uber Eats global brand marketing strategy and lead global brand campaign initiatives to build an influential food brand that will change the world. This individual will report to the Senior Manager of Global Brand Strategy for Uber Eats and will be a key member of a robust cross-functional global marketing team.
What You'll Do
- Provide operational leadership of cross-functional global brand campaigns across email, social media and other channels, including ownership of campaign plans, briefing of agencies, channel and comms, development of toolkits (including core strategy & frameworks), establishing measurement and tracking plans, and providing ongoing consultation with mega regions to ensure successful local campaign development/execution.
- Support the development of global marketing plans for Uber Eats' including identifying areas of focus, developing marketing frameworks and best practices for campaign development.
- Own management of global calendars, integrated flows and engagement with marketing planning and operations on budget, reporting and governance.
- Consult and support mega-regional brand teams on major integrated brand campaigns and initiatives to ensure appropriate application of global brand strategy and deployment of global brand resources / support.
- Provide global brand marketing leadership and engagement for strategic initiatives in coordination with other Uber businesses (i.e. Rides, Freight, etc.) and key functions (Product Marketing, Business Development, Operations) in pursuit of enterprise objectives as assigned.
What You'll Need
- At least 4-6 years of proven cross-functional marketing program leadership experience.
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Experience leading the development and execution of strategic marketing plans and integrated marketing campaigns, global brand strategy, equity positioning, channel and comms planning, campaign measurement/reporting and application of research and insights.
- Ability to promptly establish priorities and communicate expectations across functions and levels.
- An energetic team player and project manager with a collaborative spirit and the ability to influence and unify the cross-functional team, peers and leaders.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly understand and communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes.
- Experience working within complex, global consumer marketing organizations, with a bonus for experience with campaigns across multiple international markets and both consumer and enterprise audiences.
- An instinct towards action and relentless focus on ensuring results.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.