About the Role
As a Product Manager for Eater Growth, you will envision and execute on the strategy of growing Uber Eats business and its customer base all over the world.
What You'll Do
You'll be responsible for leading the growth strategy for one of the fastest-growing consumer businesses in the world, building new experiences, systems, optimizations, and experiments that will enable Uber Eats to grow and scale to all types of Eaters, everywhere. This problem space encompasses the end-to-end customer lifecycle (across acquisition, engagement, retention & re-engagement), marketing technologies, promotions and referrals, Uber Rewards, and more. In this role, you'll be working closely with colleagues across Business Development, Operations, Engineering, Data Science, Design, Marketing, and User Research to bring your ideas to life.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 6+ years experience delivering successful and innovative customer-facing products with your fingerprints all over them. You have past experience in a growth product role with extensive experimentation, lifecycle management, and funnel optimization.
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent. Technical understanding that spans all levels of abstraction and the systems you'll be building.
- Customer obsession. The ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions to avoid making them our customers' and partners' problems.
- Analytical chops. You live and breathe data. You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to wield it but also where it can lead you astray.
- An orientation towards building businesses, not features. Experience owning and optimizing business performance metrics.
- A "Driver" mindset. You are biased toward action, a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- A high bar across the board -- from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on
- A true passion for Uber's mission, our products, and the company's hybrid technology/operations nature
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
About the Team
Uber Eats is our food delivery platform that makes getting great food from your favorite local restaurants as easy as requesting a ride.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.