About the Role
Uber Eats is hiring a mid-level Performance Marketing Manager to further build out the Cross-Channel Media Team at HQ. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take on new challenges with a growing team, and use their relevant experience to establish best practices, often from the ground up.
The ideal candidate will have experience at a media agency or an in-house marketing department developing data-driven and measurable media strategies. You are organized, detail-oriented and comfortable working with ambiguity. Additionally, this candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
What You'll Do
- Work with Team Lead to develop paid marketing strategies and implement tactics that deliver on mid/upper funnel metrics in US and Canada
- Includes partnering with peer teams to ensure a holistic approach for the full marketing funnel
- Work with agency and digital channel managers to ensure that plans are executed as developed and all proper tracking is in place. Including, but not limited to flowcharts, budget forecasts and reconciliations, and KPI reporting
- Implement ongoing communications with agencies to inspire their best work and ensure a strong feedback loop between our team and agencies
- Collaborate with team members to implement optimization tactics that consistently improve each campaign's success
- Work with Marketing Analytics and AdTech teams to ensure that all campaigns are setup and tracked properly and can be measured holistically with other campaigns
- Work with Program Managers to drive creative pipeline to ensure the media team is providing timely feedback and specs are delivered properly and on time. Inform creative best practices and learnings with feedback from channel managers and agencies.
- Embrace knowledge of all changing media marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, and media tech.
What You'll Need
- 6+ years of planning and managing campaigns measurable, multi-channel campaigns
- Must have experience working in a highly matrixed environment at a national company
- Agency and in-house experience - at least one, both are a plus
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance that with the 'art' of media strategy
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator, who inspires confidence and influences peer teams and stakeholders
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.