About the Role
Uber's vision is to become the everyday use case for getting from point A to point B. In order to work towards that vision, we need to make Uber the clear and obvious choice to our riders, eaters, and users. To help towards that goal Uber launched two flagship customer programs with Uber Rewards and our subscription program, Ride Pass.
Ride Pass is now live in several markets and is already showing some exciting traction - making users more engaged through more consistent pricing and access to Jump Bikes and Scooters.
As the Product Manager for the growth to Ride Pass you will be responsible for growing the Ride Pass program in the US and in international markets.
What You'll Do
As a Product Manager on the Subscriptions Funnel team, you will do all of the following:
- Lead technical, finance, and marketing teams worldwide to develop new acquisition channels and tactics including pricing of the program.
- Identify opportunities to ensure that monthly retention rates of subscribers remains high.
- Create new product experiences to reinforce the value of Ride Pass to users; define new acquisition channels throughout the Uber app.
- Partner closely with finance and operations to help define expansion strategy and execution path to international markets.
- Partner with peers across various organizations - Rider, Eats and New Modality, and more to ensure that our products are engaging users across our various platforms
- Develop deep issue expertise on the developments, priorities, partners, regulatory, and policy issues impacting Subscriptions at Uber;
- Collaborate with designers through iterations of the large number of user interfaces you will own;
- Collaborate with data science to understand the effects of changes and product launches
What You'll Need
- Previous experience working on subscription or loyalty programs
- Minimum 5 years experience delivering successful technology products
- Technical discipline across engineering, data, and design, with proven examples to prioritize work across the team
- Demonstrated analytical capability across quantitative and qualitative results that translates problems into user requirements that shape a 12-24 month prioritized product roadmap;
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated experience delivering executive level presentations;
- True passion for Uber's mission and understanding of how Subscriptions is a key product to realize it.
Questions you'll address in the role:
- How do we contextualize information to our users to encourage them to purchase at key moments in their life cycle?
- How do we scale our programs across the world in a flexible structure that can be managed locally?
- How do we make users confident in their decision to stay subscribed to Ride Pass?
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.