About the Role
We're looking for a passionate Sr. Global Co-Marketing Manager to define and drive frame-breaking global partnership marketing strategies with our key restaurant partners that will connect, nourish and inspire the world through food. This individual will report into the Global Lead for Uber Eats Partnership Marketing and the Global Head of Brand Marketing for Uber Eats.
What You'll Do
- Lead the development and deployment of co-marketing strategy for Uber Eats' key global restaurant partners - including identifying areas of focus, developing marketing frameworks and toolkits (including core strategy & frameworks), establishing measurement and tracking, and working closely with regional leads to ensure alignment of local and global strategies.
- Work with global strategic restaurant partner marketing teams to develop compelling and original global campaigns, engagement models and ways of working in concert with Uber Eats sales and business development teams to ensure fully integrated partnerships across local markets and functional areas to ensure seamless strategic development, execution and benchmarking.
- Consult and support mega-regional restaurant co-marketing leads on best practices and provide coordination and deployment of global resources to assist in regional campaign executions.
- Provide restaurant co-marketing consultation as strategies and opportunities emerge from cross-functional teams, such as Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, Product, PR/Comms, etc.
- Lead the work of junior brand and program managers in the development and operational execution of global co-marketing campaigns and related strategic work-streams.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- A proven integrated marketing strategist with 6-8 years of experience developing and leading multi-channel campaigns. Bonus for restaurant or QSR marketing experience or experience with partnerships across global markets.
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making and communication skills.
- Experience building partnership marketing plans and integrated campaigns, with expertise in promotional marketing, research/insights, strategy, positioning, channel/comms planning, deployment, and measurement.
- An energetic team player with a collaborative spirit and the ability to influence and unify the direct team, peers, partners and leaders across all company functions.
- Experience working within complex, global consumer marketing organizations.
- Ability to promptly establish and communicate priorities and a passion for creating structure and overcoming organizational inertia.
- Strong analytical skills and agility to strategically communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes to drive cross-organizational alignment.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.