About the Role
As a Vehicle Simulation Engineer you would be responsible for creating, running, and validating system level vehicle simulation models. These models will include drivetrain, energy usage, suspension, handling, and braking for new vehicles. The outputs of your models will be used in defining system requirements.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement a vehicle model
- Design powertrain architecture and requirements
- Design and drive vehicle suspension system architectures and requirements
- Design vehicle braking system architectures and requirements
- Run optimizations on your models to define new vehicle architectures
- Test and validate designs and models at the prototype and manufacturing level
What You'll Need
- Minimum 4 years in the vehicle simulation field
- Minimum 2 years experience in doing powertrain or vehicle dynamics simulations
- Strong analytical modeling skills
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Experience running model validation tests
About the Team
You will be collaborating with a team that is working on groundbreaking micro-mobility solutions. These micro-mobility solutions will have a large impact on the transportation landscape.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.