About the Role
As a partner to our Marketplace operations teams, you will help support strategic decision making throughout the region through a data-driven approach and operational mindset. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in.
What You'll Do
- Build a cohesive strategy for programs and solutions to build for our end-to-end ecosystem
- Develop analytical frameworks on important strategic decisions in order to optimize our regional business
- Build scalable tools and dashboards to boost efficiency and effectiveness for regional teams
- Work closely with other members of the regional team to measure and communicate the impact and efficiency of new business processes
- Present analyses and findings to team leaders and cross functional partners
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and expansion efforts
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of operations management experience; 1+ of those years in investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred
- Thinks big (and out of the box) to drive step changes in our growth and innovation strategy
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems logically
- Bias toward action and master disambiguator/simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and execution
- Great collaborator and someone who proactively partners across teams while holding them accountable for business results
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills
- Strong project management skills
- SQL proficiency strongly preferred
- People management skills a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.