Fungible is defining data-centric computing, both in terms of software and in terms of hardware (with its DPU)
In this role you will develop the embedded OS on the chip and/or the drivers in the host system. You will contribute to the design of the architecture, and own key parts of its implementation, from optimizing current modules to supporting completely new feature sets.
Skills, Education and Experience Required
• BS in computer science or equivalent degree
• 5+ years experience with embedded OSes, Linux kernel, and Linux drivers
• Architectural sense
• Ability to write correct C or C++ code fast
• Good communication skills
• Desire to push the state of the art
• Self motivated, independent and pro-active
Additional Success Factors
• Experience with the networking stack, storage drivers, file systems, microkernels, hypervisors, firmware
• Experience with I/O interfaces like I2C, GPIO, SPI, UART, etc.
• Experience bringing up hardware
• Startup experience
Embedded, Linux, Networking Stack, NVMe, SCSI, Microkernel, Hypervisors, Firmware, File Systems, Drivers