About the Role
As a Program Manager AdTech - Marketing, you will be a dedicated Program Manager that supports a team with the overall structure, reporting, and process; manages a few programs end-to-end; and supports the cross-functional needs of many other programs. You are comfortable working in ambiguity with little direction, proactively identifying and solving problems. You have a high attention to detail and excellent communication skills, with the ability to report and present to leadership on high visibility projects. You have the ability to create new processes, helping to pave the way for future programs and impact the department as a whole.
What You'll Do
- Project manage and drive execution of strategic initiatives for the performance marketing team.
- Align internal teams on the best tactics to execute against these projects using both existing and new processes.
- Identify inter-team and cross-team issues and process gaps, implementing solutions for these pain points to bring operational efficiencies to the team.
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and prioritize across multiple stakeholders.
- Proactively take initiative to investigate and solve project specific and cross program issues.
- Help manage the cross-functional business planning by leading conversations with key stakeholders to develop strategic initiatives into detailed project plans.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to project teams and executive management on the status of projects and critical issues. Escalate urgent problems appropriately and drive them to closure promptly.
- Build strong relationships with marketing leadership to educate and influence their marketing efforts.
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a program/project manager driving projects with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with all levels of stakeholders.
- Solid foundation in program/project management fundamentals including prioritization, planning, resourcing, tracking, and presentations.
- Demonstrated success diagnosing and addressing process gaps and pain points.
- A results driven personality that is comfortable bringing order to ambiguity, has the ability to work in self-guided manner, and isn't' afraid to question the status quo.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.