About the Role
At Uber, providing excellent customer support to our users is a core feature of our product experience. For the Uber Eats space, it's imperative that we maintain that level of customer service while scaling to meet the needs of a new and rapidly growing business.
As a Program Manager for Uber Eats CommOps, you are responsible for leading projects that on communication and planning internally and with the Canada and Cities organization. You will work closely with the other members of the team line of business within the Uber Eats Comm Ops team to define and implement the desired service experience in the US & Canada. You will also be expected to work closely with our stakeholders in Sales, Operations and Product, and to work with our Global and Regional Community Operations teams towards shared goals.
What You'll Do
- Facilitate and lead high-impact initiatives to improve the customer experience for Eats users
- Work closely with our US/Canada Cities and Canadian operations teams to uncover and address customer experience pain points
- Turn support data into actionable product, support, and operational improvements
- Drive continuous efforts to improve support infrastructure and processes
- Become a subject matter expert and essential thought partner to regional leadership in developing a best-in-class customer experience
- Work with counterparts in other regional and global roles in pursuit of these initiatives
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders, powered by data-driven insight
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for strategic problem solving, driving action, and strong project ownership
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills with experience working with executive leaders
- Demonstrated success in uncovering data to inform customer-oriented decisions
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities
Bonus Points if
- Experience with customer support strategy
- SQL, R, or other technical analytics skills
About the Team
The Uber Eats CommOps team is responsible for the customer support experience for all Uber Eats users in the United States and Canada.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.