About the Role
At Uber, providing excellent customer support to our users is a core feature of our product experience. For the Uber Eats space, it's imperative that we maintain that level of customer service while scaling to meet the needs of a new and rapidly growing business.
As a Program Manager for the Uber Eats CommOps Special Projects team, you will be responsible for leading complex, cross-functional projects across a slew of diverse subject matters and lines of business. You will also have a strong hand in tracking/managing internal budgets, overseeing bi-annual team-wide strategy/planning, and internal team analysis/reporting across all lines of the US&C Eats CommOps business (Restaurant, Eater, Courier).
You will work closely with the other internal members of the Uber Eats Comm Ops team as well as other key stakeholder groups (Finance, Ops, Product, Global CommOps, Sales, S&P, A&I, etc) to define and implement the desired service experience in the US & Canada.
What You'll Do
- Facilitate and lead high-impact initiatives to improve the customer experience for Eats users
- Create, maintain and action on internal financial budgeting tools and analysis
- Manage complex, cross-functional projects across a slew of diverse subject matters and lines of business
- Develop high-level strategic team roadmaps and action plans across all 3 sides of the Uber Eats marketplace
- Turn support data into actionable product, support, and operational improvements
- Work closely with our US/Canada Cities and operations teams to uncover and address customer experience pain points
- Drive continuous efforts to improve support infrastructure and processes
- Work with counterparts in other regional and global roles in pursuit of these initiatives
What You'll Need
- Minimum 4 years professional experience
- SQL, R, or other technical analytics skills
- Experience tracking, maintaining and making recommendations on large cross-functional team budgets and spend allocations
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders, powered by data-driven insight
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for strategic problem solving, driving action, and strong project ownership
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills with experience working with executive leaders
- Demonstrated success in uncovering data to inform customer-oriented decisions
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities
Bonus Points if
- Experience with customer support strategy
About the Team
The Uber Eats CommOps team is responsible for the customer support experience for all Uber Eats users in the United States and Canada.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.