About the Team
As Uber Eats continues to expand around the world, understanding the unique, local opportunities we're facing in different markets, and aggressively improving technology that fuels our company's growth is critically important. On Product Ops, we strive to deeply integrate Product, Operations, and other cross-functional teams at every stage of product development. This tight collaboration ensures products deliver maximum value to our business and customers around the world.
About the Role
As a Product Operations Manager, you will work as a cross-functional (ops, sales, design, data science, etc.) thought partner and subject matter expert to ensure Uber Eats is delivering the best possible product to all of its customers including Restaurants, Couriers, and Eaters.
In this role, you will work closely with Product Ops, Product Managers, Engineering, Operations, and other Cross-Functional Stakeholders to identify product problems and opportunities, prioritize them on the product roadmap, and facilitate roll outs and support of Uber Eats products. You will be mapped to one of our six product verticals: Eater, Courier, Marketplace, Restaurant, Expansion, or Money.
What You'll Do
- Meticulously understand and fearlessly champion the needs of customers and internal operations teams during roadmap prioritization, product development, and product roll outs
- Scope the impact of potential product features, bugs and key product decisions for relevant cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Gather input from relevant cross-functional teams and stakeholders to drive the product roadmap and bring the voice of ops to the product development process
- Communicate with relevant cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand their business goals, and smoothly roll out new products and features
- Understand and advise on cross-functional implications of products/features
- Support relevant cross-functional teams and stakeholders with any product-related questions/concerns
- Product/feature launch communication and education for all internal-facing cross-functional teams, from messaging through to adoption
- Help manage communications throughout product outages
What You'll Need
At least 2+ years in an Operations management, consulting, banking, or a similar role, and:
- Ability to work effectively and communicate across many functions while managing several projects at once
- Self-starter attitude--ready to seize opportunities to make an impact, even if your manager doesn't ask you to
- The ability to clearly and succinctly present information (written and verbal) to internal and external audience
- Demonstrated success in using data to inform decisions
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities
- SQL skills preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.