About the Role
The Uber Eats US & Canada Strategy and Planning Associate will work with leadership to set our strategy, align teams around that strategy, and collaborate with business partners to deliver on it. Based in San Francisco or New York, this role will be a partner to US & Canada Uber Eats leadership.
What You'll Do
- Set long-term business strategy in partnership with the leadership team and align cross-functional partners to that strategy -- be a business and industry expert and the go-to person for many key strategic initiatives
- Address key strategic questions through analytical frameworks and insights to build a sustainable and long-term advantage for Uber Eats
- Understand food delivery landscape, and identify potential opportunities to grow into adjacent markets
- Implement pilots to prove the business case and support a full-scale rollout.
- Communicate findings and insights to diverse audiences -- from senior executives to new hires to subject matter experts
- Be a strategic thought partner to team members in different parts of the business
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of analytical or strategy experience
- An ability to synthesize information quickly, to distill key takeaways, and to weave insights into a compelling story that clarifies and inspires
- An ability to build deep relationships across a broad organization, to foster a warm and collaborative work environment, and to understand problems from diverse perspectives. Humility and empathy are critical to success in this role.
- High standards and a bias toward action: you can find the context and information you need through relationships across the organization, you push for clarity and delivery, and you hold a high bar from your contributions and those of the people you work with
- Grit and perseverance: you're inspired by a challenge and push yourself to keep going when others back away
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills. SQL highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.