About the Role
Uber for Business (U4B) is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber. Guest Products is a new division within Uber for Business focused on enabling businesses to better serve their customers and guests through Uber. Utilizing a suite of products, businesses can pay for and distribute rides for customers in unique and differentiated ways. We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for growing strategic partnerships and sales for Uber.
The Account Executives who own a vertical on this team will be responsible for developing the strategy in their assigned vertical. As part of their approach, the Account Executive will close deals of all levels (High Growth, Enterprise, API) in the vertical throughout US/Canada.
What You'll Do
- Drive partnerships and sales of the Uber for Business platform, services, and solutions to target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow-ups to close deals
- Implement and launch Uber for Business (Guest products) with clients and ensure strong and consistent ridership
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities
- Hit quarterly and annual revenue targets (quota carrying role)
- Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analyses
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Maintain the customer relationship and grow the business
- Work with customers (new and prospective) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing, etc.
- Create documents such as process playbooks, performance trackers, etc.
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years of experience in new business development, consulting, or technology sales
- Experience selling into the Automotive, Retail, Restaurant, Events, Travel, and Hospitality preferred
- Sincere, meticulous, adaptable, and dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
- Sales management / leadership experience preferred
- You're a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities. The U4B team is evolving every day and requires highly motivated independent individuals who will be responsible for all aspects of business in their market
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize selling activities and follow through in a timely fashion
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.