About the Role
Uber is looking for an experienced art director to join our Marketing Creative team to work on a wide range of projects from large scale integrated campaigns through to content creation for our social channels. The right candidate will have a mix of conceptual campaign thinking and highly polished design and art direction. It's an exciting time in our brand's evolution and this opportunity is perfect for an inventive and innovative thinker to contribute to our story.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Award winning creative work
- Comfortable in a high-velocity startup
- Passionate about building the Uber brand.
- This position is full-time and based in San Francisco
What You'll Do
- Help create world-class creative for Uber's integrated marketing campaigns and owned social channels
- World class visual design and art direction across various platforms
- Ensure quality in all aspects of creative execution
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan, concept and design content
- Collaborate/partner with copywriters to deliver engaging campaign ideas
What You'll Need
- Excellent conceptual and visual design skills
- Experience working on creative for social media platforms - demonstrate a deep understanding of social engagement and the opportunities each platform provides - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage time efficiently, and effectively implement creative feedback from creative leads
- Take direction from non-creative stakeholders and translate their business needs into campaign ideas
- Articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years of art direction/design and concept development experience (in-house experience valued but not mandatory)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Graphic Design or a similar major is preferred)
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud
- An online portfolio will be required to apply for this role
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.