As a Python Developer, you will take part in design & implementation using the latest frameworks and technologies, work with a variety of database solutions, analyse real-time data & implement complex UI components.
Your will be part of the research team, this team is considered one of the most influential forces in the field of Industrial Control Systems, it’s work published on international stages (BlackHat, RSA, S4 etc…), books and in the media.
You will be responsible to take their vision from concept to reality.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Starting new projects from scratch
- End-to-end development using leading frameworks and technology
- Working with cutting edge research POCs
- Full ownership of the project, from idea to production
What you should bring along:
- Fast learning skills and ability to adjust to any technology
- 3-4 years of experience in development on both Server and Client-side environments
- Knowledge working with a Linux environment
- Knowledge of JQuery, Angular& VueJS– advantage
- Knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator – advantage
- Knowledge in databases – advantage