Cynet is a security platform that protects organizations from breaches by automated threat discovery and mitigation throughout all attack stages across the entire environment. Cynet is the first solution that protects the entire environment, by correlating users, files, network traffic and host activities with a complete set of threat prevention and detection tools, and joined by pre-set and custom auto-remediation policies for post-compromise activity. By unifying all aspects of breach protection in a single interface, Cynet eliminates the need for multi-product security stacks, and the dependency on high level security skills.
We are looking for a Controller to join our finance team.
- Managing core financial processes: global Payroll control, vendor payment cycles, filing to institutions, collection and aging control
- Manage outsourced functions
- Monitoring and enforcing accounting policies and procedures and internal controls
- Maintain CoA, expense allocation, revenue recognition
- Closing books on a quarterly basis
- Coordinate and prepare consolidate financial statements in a timely manner (quarterly, annual reports)
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Monitor an ensure accuracy of accounting records for compliance and analysis purposes
- Budget control (actual vs. planned)
- Prepare and maintain Data-Base for analysis
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics