Business Operations (aka “BizOps”) team in LendingClub plays a key role in achieving corporate objectives. The team’s scope of responsibilities ranges from optimizing day-to-day business operations to carrying out high-priority initiatives to tackle the most important strategic questions.
Business Operations Manager will lead the planning and execution of groundbreaking projects for the Auto Business Unit. You will partner with leaders and executives across the company to drive high-impact cross-functional projects that generate growth, improve efficiency and craft a superior customer experience. This is a highly visible role that will drive diverse projects and initiatives with a large degree of autonomy.
What You'll Do
- Dedicated and relentless leadership and project execution. Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations. You are known as someone who “gets stuff done.”
- Structured and strategic decision making. Develop and leverage frameworks to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various stakeholders and identify the 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful, actionable answers without boiling the ocean with analysis overload
- Technology and Process Design. You are equally comfortable solving problems through technology as you are through operational excellence, and know when to employ the right tactic.
- Great communicator. Strong communication and influencer skills for engaging with multiple stakeholders of the business, understanding their interests or concerns, and unifying them around a common goal for success. This includes the ability to articulate recommendation using PowerPoint presentations.
- Athlete. Play a wide-variety of roles to get the job done.
- Fast Mover. We move fast...done is better than perfect, and continual iteration is important. You are ready and excited to learn on your feet and help build a growing business. You also will support junior members of the team (analysts).
- High-energy, positive standout colleague. This is a highly cross-functional role; egos are not welcome.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. MBA is a nice-to-have.
- 5-8+ years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm, business operations, investment bank/PE/VC, or product management role
- Previous operational experience at a fast-growing startup/technology company is a plus.
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in SQL and Tableau is preferred.
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills, including experience communicating insights through data with senior-level executives
- Self-starter and ability to own projects from initial question development to rollout
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.