The Operations Project Manager will focus on the planning, initiation, execution, and delivery of projects and programs within the Operations group, with a focus on efficiency, automation, work processes, and third party provider programs.
What You'll Do
· Create and maintain project schedules by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline/milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
· Control and track project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings.
· Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, etc.
· Lead project teams and manage all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and have a substantial impact to the business.
· Aggressively manage dependencies and impact, coordinate with other groups, and remove obstacles that stand between our team and business & customer success.
· Formulate project presentations for executive leadership on project status and decisions.
· Provide project leadership, direction and coaching to team members and project stakeholders, escalate and communicate project/program status, issues, and risks, and interface with leadership to ensure project remains on scope and deliverables are met.
· Provide transparency and communication across the team and among stakeholders.
· Work with leadership to identify and prioritize new projects that support Operations.
· Consult with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases to align with strategic objectives.
· Fanatical drive and ability to get things done to deliver value to the business
· Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment consisting of Operations, Product, Marketing, Risk, Finance, and Engineering
· 4+ years of project management experience, leading teams
· Experience in operations or consumer lending preferred
· Demonstrated experience in managing successful large, cross functional projects
· Demonstrated experience with process & change management
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.