LendingClub’s Investor Group is responsible for raising highly diversified capital to fund loan products on the platform through retail customers. The team is passionate about building investment products that provide for a great customer experience while providing access to unique asset classes. The Investor Group partners with dedicated legal, finance and operations teams to deliver compelling investment solutions for clients.
The Investor Services Associates support our Retail Investor client base. In this role, you will serve as a resource to our client base and internal business units.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic, team-based environment with the initiative to work independently. You should be a goal driven professional that is looking to provide extraordinary service to LendingClub’s investors primarily via email and inbound phone inquiries.
What You'll Do
- Act as an ambassador of LendingClub’s vision, value proposition, and brand
- Meet/exceed all service metrics
- Engage with investors via inbound, outbound calls and email correspondence to help onboard new potential investors to the LendingClub platform and introduce them to various investment opportunities.
- Be a product expert to educate investors on the intricacies of the LendingClub asset
- Reconcile and troubleshoot investor capital balances and cash flows.
- Identify and develop business cases for strategic growth opportunities and operational improvements critical to our success
- Navigate various internal systems in order to execute all service requests
- Provide basic technical support to assist investors with troubleshooting issues
- Suggest day to day operational improvements and work on ad hoc projects
- Analyze and research data from various sources to resolve investor inquiries
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of service experience
- Knowledge of financial products and terminology
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently in an organized manner and ensure timely responses to all requests
- Proficient in using a technology rich user interface
- Intellectually curious and analytical mindset
- Good technical aptitude
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills required, as well as ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.