The Senior Equity Compensation Analyst is a self-motivated, adaptive, self-starter who can manage and prioritize an evolving workload in a fast-paced environment. You will be an impactful player on a small dynamic team that has visibility throughout our organization.
What You'll Do
- Process and administer stock options, restricted stock units (RSUs), performance-based restricted stock units (PSUs)
- Process monthly/quarterly/yearly equity-related reconciliations
- Support ad-hoc system projects, experience with Schwab EquiView, ADP and Workday a plus
- Maintain department’s operational controls/integrity of data in recordkeeping system and gathering information for regular audits
- Serve as the main point of contact for employee questions related to the Company’s equity programs
- Lead employee education sessions and maintain resource materials on Company’s intranet (new hire presentations, ongoing education, etc.)
- Participate in various efficiency projects
- Provide excellent customer service to internal business partners and employees
- Provide deliverables as needed to internal business partners (Tax, HR, Payroll, Legal, Accounting)
- Additional projects as assigned
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience in the equity administration field
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience; CEP certification a plus
- Adept in stock plan administration for a public company, including stock options, RSUs, PSUs, and 10b5-1 trading plan programs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to identify opportunities for process efficiencies, develop alternative approach/design of solutions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion and sound judgment at all times.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products required, particularly Excel (Vlookup, pivots, mail merge, etc.).
- Ability to work both independently and in a cross-functional collaborative setting while navigating competently in fast paced environment
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and balance competing demands
- Must be extremely organized and able to multi-task
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.