LendingClub has an opportunity for a Sr O365/Exchange Engineer to join the Technology Operations team in Lehi, UT. This team is responsible for managing LendingClub’s Email system, associated applications on the O365 cloud, Sharepoint, email security including SPAM fitering and email authentication DMARCDKIM
You will have a strong MSExchange online background and demonstrated experience in leading Email deployments for companies with large customer base initiatives. Strong Exchange Online Powershell. As a self-starter and effective collaborator, you will espouse a strong commitment to technical excellence and teamwork as you will influence a strategic technical position for the business and Technology.
What You'll Do
- Offer guidance to correctly lead and manage all aspects of LC’s messaging environment
- Troubleshooting mail sending and receiving issues
- Manage LendingClub email domains and associated authentication policy (SPF, DKIM and DMARC)
- Manage Email and spam filtering at the ProofPoint layer
- Support users and the Service desk with issues related to connectivity to the messaging systems, that includes escalated support for client issues, message tracking, and message relays
- Manage e-mail aliases for the organization
- Review and maintain scheduled tasks related to Office 365
- Provide and follow best practices for messaging architecture
- Must be able to plan and document changes in the environment
- Implement Massaging and mail policies and rules as necessary
- Partner with internal Legal and Compliance teams to provide guidance on platform capabilities and assist developing policies for email retention, archival etc.
- Review global outages and communication issues to IT leadership
- Experience in defining/generating reports and metrics and provide associated messaging data and reports to IT and Security leadership
- 5+ years of relevant Exchange experience with at least 3 years of O365/Online experience
- Experience implementing DMARC and DKIM for email security
- Experience with Proofpoint and Sharepoint desired
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.