Reporting to the VP of Finance & Operations, we are looking for a motivated, analytical, organized, inquisitive, and creative individual who can operate with an international mindset. The candidate will have exposure across multiple departments within the organization as Simpplr continues to scale in growth.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of the Company’s month-end including but not limited to: preparation of revenue schedules, preparation of journal entries, account analysis and reconciliations
- Working closely with Sales and Customer Success on customer billing, contract renewal, and Salesforce liability tracking
- Responsible for processing all accounts payable, accounts receivable and credit card transactions
- Assist in commission and bonus calculation
- Assist in the preparation of company budget and forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management report and analysis
- Participate in the development, implementation, and documentation of policies and procedures
- Assist with evaluation and implementation of new accounting system
Your Skill Set
- Accounting/Finance Degree is a MUST
- Minimum recent 3-5 years hands-on accounting experience
- Experience in a start-up environment and the ability to prioritize and handle change in a fast-paced growing company
- Knowledge of ASC-606 and US GAAP
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Quick Book Online, Salesforce, Expensify, Bill.com. Experience with revenue recognition software highly preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with an adaptive, empathetic, collaborative and positive mindset
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, and attention to detail
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.