Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Lead the design and development of payments platform in Zenoti that processes $2b+ per year and is growing
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to define, design and deploy new features and functionality
- Build reusable code and libraries that ensures the best possible usability, performance, quality and responsiveness of payment processing systems
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Work in a team following agile development practices (SCRUM)
- Learn to scale your data interchange to handle 2x to 4x growth every year and manage code that must deal with millions of records and terabytes of data
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
What skills do I need?
- 6+ years’ experience of .NET/IIS development experience with C#, and experience leading a team
- Experience in building infrastructure for payment processing (experience with Stripe a big plus)
- Worked on products that have had to deal with significant scale in production
- A significant part of work done on the Microsoft stack
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
Our tech stack is built on Windows .NET and SQL Server and managed in AWS. Our Ux stack is on jQuery and AngularJS, and middle tier is in C#. We build native iOS and Android apps, and use Python extensively for some components. We use Redshift, Aurora, Redis Elasticache, Lambda, and other AWS products to build our complete product.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more