Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fueling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review.
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
You will be managing and coordinating releases of Zenoti's products into production, and connecting all the dots to ensure successful releases. Your job is to plan out releases, ensure product team alignment, external stakeholder alignment, managing risks, and to track releases to successful completion. You are also responsible for the release process evolution, tracking release metrics, the usage of internal tools to track this process, and to ensure dashboards provide transparency into the process.
- Own and evolve the release process
- Work with product management, development and quality assurance teams to plan out product releases
- Drive regular release meetings and ensure issues, action items, and risks are tracked and managed to completion
- Build and manage release dashboards and project metrics to track release activity
- Provide release status updates to stakeholders
- Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, are completed efficiently
- Manage cross-group dependencies and cross-department dependencies
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
What skills do I need?
- 10+ years of experience in software development in product companies
- Demonstrated experience in shipping SaaS products on frequent release cycles
- Worked in a Product Management, Development or Quality Assurance role in product companies
- Demonstrated experience in using data analysis to solve problems and influence decisions
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
Our tech stack is built on Windows .NET and SQL Server and managed in AWS. Our Ux stack is on jQuery and AngularJS, and middle tier is in C#. We build native iOS and Android apps, and use Python extensively for some components. We use Redshift, Aurora, Redis Elasticache, Lambda, and other AWS products to build our complete product.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more