Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fueling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review.
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for managing the implementation (on-boarding) of Zenoti products for customers. This includes managing teams that understand the business, map this to how Zenoti works, manage the change to Zenoti from an existing system, migrate data and take customers live. You will look at operational processes and procedures, and develop strategic and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of product implementations. You also need to be an excellent recruiter, communicator and issue resolver. Your job is to make sure everyone in the services team is successful in getting their job done, bring transparency to the process, and be responsible for the process and technology used to manage services teams.
- Responsible for implementation of Zenoti customers in specific regions
- Responsible for continuous process improvements and working with global teams to ensure consistent processes worldwide
- Works with executive leadership to define services strategy for current year and future
- Set and manage objectives and key results for teams
- Strategize and lead on project scoping, capacity planning, resource allocation, project scheduling, work planning, progress tracking & analysis, budget and risk issues
- Set and manage customer expectations, and communicate effectively to manage on-boarding projects
- Work with cross function teams such as sales, product and engineering to manage on-boarding projects
- Contribute to product roadmap by providing insight and feedback from customers
- Recognize and reward employees to ensure they are unblocked to deliver on their projects
- Ensures all services projects, initiatives, are completed efficiently.
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
What skills do I need?
- 15+ years’ experience in software professional services/ implementation
- 10+ years experience in managing teams that implement (on-board) customers
- Deep experience in software implementation, operations management, project management and process improvement
- Predominant experience in implementing ERP systems in the cloud for smaller businesses
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Managing a distributed team in multiple countries
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
Our product is SaaS multi-tenant that is deployed globally and services teams configure product to on-board customers. For each customer specific modules of Zenoti are rolled out when going live, and then customers might roll out other modules in time. Services teams also build integrations when necessary using published APIs.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more