Lead operations and analysis efforts in supporting both internal and external customer data needs.
Who We Are
Extole is a values-driven culture dedicated to giving a voice to passionate customers. We have built our company on intense collaboration and one central value: #oneteam. We share goals, we work side by side, and most importantly, we are accountable to each other. If you are at Extole, you are on my team, and it is my job to make certain you are successful.
We run the leading advocacy marketing platform, and we have set the rules that our competition and the market follow. If you have referred a friend to Uber, Airbnb or Starbucks, you know that marketing driven by people is powerful, personal, and inevitable. We want you to be part of the journey.
Why Work With Us
You’ll find a generous, friendly team passionate about our work. Life at Extole is pretty awesome.
We also have excellent benefits:
- You’re covered. Health, vision, dental. No employee contributions.
- Flexible vacation so you can RELAX
- Meals, copious snacks, La Croix
- Frequent outings and shared experiences
- Use Spark and MySQL to run analysis over large data sets
- Work with marketing managers and cross-functional teams to understand marketing program performance
- Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights on topics related to business analytics, product performance, marketing operations & buyer/seller behavior
- Analyze renewal trends and performance, and deliver metrics for weekly tracking and monthly operational reviews
- Provide access to data through dashboards and other analytical tools to empower through self-service. Look for opportunities to automate insights
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Operations Research, Math, Statistics or related discipline
- Proficiency & experience using relational databases to query data (e.g. SQL)
- Experience in building and automating dashboards using tools such as Tableau, Looker, and Chartio
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to present thoughts logically and succinctly
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment