What you’ll be doing…
MobileIron is hiring a motivated Sr. Writer/Content Strategist who will play a central role in our marketing outreach by creating compelling content for MobileIron’s digital journey. You’ll be responsible for leading the editorial direction, production, execution, and measurement of content while working closely with our product marketing and demand generation teams.
You will drive creation, production of thought leadership papers, outbound content, including blog, web, email writing, content-related initiatives and regularly updating the editorial calendar to support Marketing and Sales goals, while taking ownership of the results. The role involves interacting with customers and community members, coordinating with third party vendors, writing and editing, and working closely with cross-departmental team members.
This person should be an energetic, articulate, customer-focused individual with significant writing and editing experience. Strong communications skills are essential to this role. The ideal candidate is digitally-savvy, innately curious and creative. This role is based at MobileIron HQ in Mountain View, CA and reports to the Senior Director of Partner Marketing and Content Strategy.
- Develop, implement, and track the performance of an editorial strategy and roadmap for content circulating various topics to drive awareness, engagement and conversion
- Write, edit, produce, publish, and promote industry-leading content including white papers, blogs, infographics, and briefs
- Work collaboratively with Demand Generation, PR and Product Marketing to create content that is reflective of our needs, our client’s needs, and the industry changes
- Develop and orchestrate content for lead nurturing or upsell campaigns – various pieces for various stages of the lead funnel (short and long)
- Stay up to date on the emerging threats and needs within the cybersecurity landscape to make content strategy recommendations and changes
- Work with DG to establish goals and clearly defined metrics of success to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement, and content reach
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, or communications
- Strong knowledge of MobileIron products and solutions
- 5-10+ years of content marketing, writing in a B2B and/or tech environment. Bonus points for experience as a content producer.
- Developed security and technical content strategies for product marketing and sales
- Exhibit analytical skill, editorial craftsmanship, and project management of campaigns
- Multiple technical and business personas with written and oral communication
- Driven, ambitious, and always looking for ways to improve current marketing efforts
- Able to work in dynamic, high-growth environment
- Successfully worked with a variety of team members across different functions of the organization