What you’ll be doing…
- Partner with regaional marketing teams, field sales and external partners to develop and execute multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs that support corporate objectives, regional objectives and revenue goals
- Execute programs and field events to help build MobileIron brand awareness, drive qualified engagements within target markets, create new opportunities and accelerating existing opportunities
- Develop and execute event strategies, tactical plans and project management from beginning to end including all logistics, onsite execution and post event analysis
- Field sales alignment: Ensuring field sales team alignment with field marketing campaigns, lead processes, and the visibility of field marketing’s contribution to the funnel
- Reporting: track, measure and provide progress reports. Utilizing key data and reports to uncover trends to aid decision making
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within cross-functional teams both in HQ and in region by providing visibility, progress, results and learnings of the regional marketing programs and initiatives
- Ensure field marketing adheres to MobileIron brand marketing standards, and is aligned to strategy
- Help produce direct marketing, social messaging and local case studies as appropriate
- Seek and identify opportunities to grow our brand
- Develop knowledge and insights into the APJ market
- Build structure and processes to work within the regional marketing team
Who you are...
- Self-directed with a proven ability to drive results in a fast paced, highly adaptive and agile environment
- High-energy with a passion for leading across a global matrix organization across diverse teams and cultures.
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong aptitude for teaching, coaching and mentoring.
- High integrity and team player
- Ability to produce content that is compelling, captures voice and tone of company, and is accurate reflection of the POV and product differentiation
What you’ve done…
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience with proven track record of developing, driving and implementing marketing strategies and campaign content in the IT Security arena highly desirable
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience leading a team and influencing in a global matrix environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Considering applicants in the APJ region with a preference for those located in Australia or Singapore.
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.