MobileIron is seeking an experienced product manager who will lead our efforts to help customers secure and manage application deployments to users across the enterprise. This critical role will be responsible for:
- Developing and sharing insights on the current use cases and the future direction of application deployments in enterprises serving all markets (e.g. finance, healthcare, government, manufacturing).
- Maximizing customers’ ability to secure third-party applications by understanding the needs of third-party developers, identifying opportunities to partner directly and/or driving industry standardization that drives adoption.
- Maximizing customers’ ability to secure in-house-developed applications by understanding the needs of internal developers, security, and IT, and the variety of use cases they need to support.
- Working closely with customers, sales, support, and design, developing a deep understanding of customers’ needs, balancing short- and long-term growth objectives, and building a compelling application security & management strategy, product roadmap and backlog.
- Collaborating with design & engineering to build the offerings that customers love and distinguish MobileIron competitively.
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, service, support, and partners to define our go-to-market and ensure our products are widely adopted and deliver meaningful revenue growth globally.
- Evangelizing MobileIron and our application security & management solutions through frequent interactions with customers, prospects, partners, and employees.
As a Senior Product Manager, we are looking for the following traits and skills critical to the success of this role:
- Passionate about technology and the intersection of mobile, security, and cloud.
- 5+ years of product management with experience with agile development and with leading global cross-functional teams.
- Experience developing customer-centric product strategy and aligning that with long-term company growth objectives.
- Experience with enterprise software, services and business models – including direct interaction with customers and partners.
- Experience building mobile applications, endpoint management, or endpoint security services.
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud based products is a plus.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.