- Managing an API’s life cycle components like creating environments, virtual hosts, API proxies, cache, products and publishing it to the portal
- Managing an API’s life cycle through publishing/deprecating/superseding API products
- Configuring traffic management policies such as spike arrest, message mediation, cache management, security (OAuth2.0, Basic Auth, and API Key), API Security and Access Control (OAuth/SAML, Web SSO, SSL etc.)
- Believes testing code is a necessity rather than an afterthought
- A passion for details, for solving complex problems that are new and challenging
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment. As a member of our engineering team, you will be called upon to be a Jack/Jill-of-all-Trades. A strong ability to prioritize and focus is critical
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, work with senior engineers of the team on design and architecture
- Comfortable with Agile Software Development and GitLab Flow
- Able to handle and cope with stressful situations and understands the pressures of a start-up environment
- Eagerness to learn lots of new technologies
- Strong coding experience in Python
- RESTful API design using OpenAPI specifications
- Agile and agile tools experience (Agile, Jira, Confluence)
- Experience programming with Go
- Experience working with containers, e.g. Docker
- Stock options and 401k plan
- Generous company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
- Company-sponsored community service days
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.