Tech Support and Deployment Engineer at Bitglass
Singapore City, SG
- Primarily be responsible for deployment and technical support of our customers.
- Able to troubleshoot complex communication between clients and servers infrastructures on the fly.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, work with senior engineers to help resolve issues
- Comfortable with writing a few technical articles now and then to assist with growing both our internal and public facing knowledgebase.
- Able to handle and cope with stressful situations and understands the pressures of a start-up environment.
- Eagerness to learn lots of new technologies
- Proficient with troubleshooting a wide variety of applications using common tools (etc. Wireshark, tcpdump, Fiddler, Charles, OpenSSL, grep, and Kibana).
- A good grasp with how clients and servers communicate with each other (DNS, HTTL, SSL, etc.)
- Experience with typical client and server operating systems as a user and/or Administrator (Windows, Linux, iOS, MacOS, Android.)
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience working with Wireshark, Fiddler, Charles, tcpdump, Packet Capture, CCNA, CCIE, VMWare, MCP, LDAP, Rsyslog/SyslogNG, virtual box, TLS, Lab, routing, switching, Load Balancer, Firewall, squid
- Stock options and 401k plan
- Generous company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks