Singular is a marketing intelligence platform that unifies marketing analytics, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By connecting upper funnel marketing data with lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across multiple channels and optimize spend down to the most granular levels. Singular currently tracks over $10 billion in digital marketing spend to revenue and lifetime value across industries including commerce, travel, gaming, entertainment, media, and on-demand services. Singular customers include companies like Lyft, Yelp, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Symantec, Zynga, Match, and Twitter. Singular is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital, DCM and Telstra Ventures. Visit www.singular.net to learn more.
- Make outbound calls/emails to customer prospects on target accounts list.
- Work with Sales team on defining and executing a lead generation plan from both a vertical and regional prioritization perspective.
- Qualify inbound leads that comes through our website and other inbound channels.
- Articulate Singular’s SaaS product offering and ways of differentiating to other companies in the mobile ad tech ecosystem.
- Consistently meet or achieve monthly goals and complete projects.
- Communicate customer feedback to internal teams including sales, product and R&D.
- Assist the Sales and Marketing team with ongoing ad-hoc projects.
- Previous experience working for a company in the mobile ad tech or analytics space is preferred, but not a must.
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce) is preferred, but not a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Team-oriented, positive and collaborative can-do attitude. Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Strong track record of performance in sales or goal-oriented environment.
- Creative problem solver and proactive about identifying areas of improvements or change.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, growth environment.
Singular Labs Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and will not be discriminated against in employment, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, consistent with legal requirements. Singular is committed to providing an accessible environment for all candidates and employees. Please let us know of you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to apply for a job with Singular or participate in the application process.