CareCloud is looking for a Product Marketing Associate to work across the entire product portfolio. The ideal candidate will join us with understanding of marketing strategies in B2B markets and a proven track record in creating, managing and executing high impact, insight-driven marketing programs that materially impact the top line. This role will not only be required to think on a strategic level, but also will be hands-on in driving marketing programs. This individual enjoys working in a growing, fast-paced environment, must be highly motivated, and have the ability to balance multiple projects and tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to support a winning go-to-market strategy to effectively grow revenue across the portfolio of products.
- Contribute to the development of primary customer research and thought leadership.
- Coordinate across sales, product, marketing, and product marketing to keep projects focused and on target.
- Generate ‘voice of the customer’ collateral to drive sales effectiveness (e.g.: case studies, testimonials).
- Make and share proactive recommendations for new initiatives across the organization.
- Enable sales team with tools and knowledge across customer insights, value proposition, and sources of competitive differentiation developed together with the product marketing team.
- Collaborate in the development of positioning, messaging, proof points, competitive differentiation, and sales team collateral for products and services.
- Support a comprehensive account-based marketing strategy, and drive campaign execution.
- Maintain up-to-date competitor analysis and intelligence on market trends.
- Develop deep knowledge and understanding of the target consumer to identify key insights that can be leveraged in marketing programs and campaigns.
Work Location: CareCloud's Blue Lagoon Miami Headquarters
- High energy and highly productive with strong self-starter initiative.
- Comfortable multi-tasking across multiple complex projects.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams, and interact with executive team.
- Organized, process-driven approach to development and execution of project plans.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Sales-focused: demonstrated ability to partner with sales to ensure they are getting the right programs to drive demand and accelerate pipeline.
- 2-3+ years in B2B marketing for technology services or solutions.
- Healthcare industry experience.
- Start-up experience.
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, AFLAC)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays